I decided to actually ride my bike this morning since the tires are pumped up (new tire pump). Before I could get started, I needed to download music to my iPod. It seems the last update didn't want to leave music on the iPod. The blister on my toe needed attention. KK was cranky and needed treats before I left. My initial plan was to leave at 7:15, but I left a little before 8:00. Although I did bike for thirty minutes, there were some (more)
- Seat slides side to side and up and down making for an interesting ride.
- Kick-stand (Yes, my bike has one, and I like it.) and/or bike lock rub against back tire.
- Bike could use a tune-up... don't remember last time I actually rode it.
- I didn't know how to rid myself of the paint thinner (Pouring it on the tracks was not a good idea... at least not environmentally).
- Since the windows have no screens, they are not cat friendly.
- Since the window ledges are wet from the new varnish, they were not cat friendly.
- Since the cat is a cat, he is not friendly.
- As I finally decided that the cat could be trusted to remain looking at the windows from the floor, he walked over and put a paw on the newly varnished wood (leading to the outside world from the second story).
Comments