Tonight I played golf (kind of) for the first time since my surgery. I was told to "let pain be my guide" and was given specific instructions to only take a partial swing. It would be OK as long as I only played my "short game". My PT also warned me that I could walk and carry my clubs, but I needed to realize I would be sore after the round. Yep, she's correct. After playing nine holes (only the short game), I'm sore. Maybe next week will be easier. Also, I forgot my money at home, so one of the guys had to pay for my game. Oops. Sooooo.... tonight did not go well.
Tonight I played golf (kind of) for the first time since my surgery. I was told to "let pain be my guide" and was given specific instructions to only take a partial swing. It would be OK as long as I only played my "short game". My PT also warned me that I could walk and carry my clubs, but I needed to realize I would be sore after the round. Yep, she's correct. After playing nine holes (only the short game), I'm sore. Maybe next week will be easier. Also, I forgot my money at home, so one of the guys had to pay for my game. Oops. Sooooo.... tonight did not go well.
Comments