Are you ready for some football? Tonight is the first night of the 2012 NFL draft. I'm glad I have something to watch as I relax after a long day.
Today was Poem in Your Pocket day. It was crazy and fun. I work with brilliant language arts teachers, BRILLIANT. Our staff is fairly amazing too. This morning I actually gave a student a bag of candy to take around to teachers. Her assignment was to ask them to read a line from their poem and give them a piece of candy. I may have given a bag of candy to a student, but I really think she asked them. Not only do I think she asked them, I think they had a poem in their pocket.
After school I sat in on interviews to replace my fellow seventh grade language arts teacher. Without saying anything about the process or the questions, it reminded me of our brilliance. We are sooooo far beyond any of the teachers we interviewed today.

Comments