![]() |
| http://hennepinchurch.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/6a00e54f006252883400e550e4da5c8833-800wi.jpg |
we go sining.
Having been grabbed
by resurrections
we are full of tears and laughter.
The way ahead is unknown.
It will always be like that.
But having danced in the light
we will look for glory everywhere.
~Ruth Burgess
I went to our sunrise Easter service this morning and was in awe of the musicians. The service was absolutely wonderful. It started with lovely images and the song Morning has Broken. I will admit that I really love to participate in Lent. This year's Lenten theme was brokeness and breaking. The culminating Easter service was incredible.
Enough about Easter... Now let's talk about me. I'm sick. When I'm sick, I like to eat junk food. Last night I went to Target for Puffs and malted milk Easter eggs. There were no malted milk Easter eggs. Is it really too much to ask for one back to be left on Saturday evening? Today I went to get greasy chips with sour cream and onion dip... not the chunky stuff, but the smooth sour cream and onion dip. Of course it's Easter and all the grocery stores (not Whole Foods who wouldn't have this fat infested lovely dip) are closed. Really?! Is it that difficult for a girl to get the unhealthy/caloric food she wants?! Fine, I'll eat those snap peas and cherry tomatoes in the refrigerator, but I won't like it.
Happy Easter!

Comments
Or sad.
Yesterday I was sad and I told husbandman that I wish I had pistachios, and he went out and got me some right then. I think that was the nicest thing ever. And they really did help.
Happy Easter and hope you're better sooner, rather than later.