![]() |
| businessinsider.com |
It seems I'm a sucker for iPhone games. The latest app added to my phone is called Draw Something by OMGPOP. I have no artistic ability and am often shocked when people can guess what I've drawn. At the same time, I feel horrible when it takes me forever to figure out what someone else has drawn. Since I've felt horrible all week, my extent of productivity is to use my iPhone to read (Stephen King 11/22/63... liking!) and play games (Draw Something, Scramble, and Scrabble). Today my physical therapist completely understood my lack of riding the bike and doing my exercises, but I still feel like a slug. My goal for tomorrow is to ride the bike and do exercises instead of merely lying on the couch playing with my iPhone. BTW- I think I would do better with Draw Something if I had an iPad. If you feel the need to make a private donation to the Miscellaneous Missives iPad fund, please let me know!

Comments