I think dinosaur is a difficult word to spell. Thursday, while playing Drawing Something, I knew the picture was a dinosaur, but I didn't know how to spell it. I kept trying different locations for the a and o. Today I watched a ten year old guess my picture of dinosaur in draw something. My picture was horrible to quite horrible. Perhaps it's because I'm drawing on my iPhone and don't yet have an iPad, but I really don't think a larger screen will help. At least I was smart enough to write Barney at the top in purple. She also had a difficult time trying to figure out the spelling although she knew the word.
Last night I arrived in Okoboji and spent the evening talking to a dear friend. Today was set aside for my hair appointment and school work. It is noon, and feel I've accomplished some things but nothing related to school. After working out at the Y and doing my PT exercises, I picked up my books for World Book Night and enjoyed a lengthy conversation with the book store owner. I also read A Little Leeway and decided to write a dinosaur haiku which is difficult because I don't know anything about dinosaurs. Heck, I can barely spell it.
I can barely spell
The name of this big reptile
Barney is Purple
Yep, it needs some work, but I also need to look through applications, and I will get something accomplished today besides being social.

Comments
not getting stuff done
reading anne patchett's novel
fretting about school