Tomorrow is Day of Pink, and our school is participating. I still have my t-shirt from last year which is a good thing because I really don't need another school (ugly) t-shirt. In honor of the event, I also painted my nails pink. Perhaps I went a bit too far...
Tomorrow is also my PT appointment. My last appointment was on Friday. Because I have been sick I have done nothing (not even ride the bike) since Saturday. My guess is that my PT will not be super impressed. Maybe I'll have a coughing fit (as I did during my first hour class), and she'll understand.
Tomorrow is also my PT appointment. My last appointment was on Friday. Because I have been sick I have done nothing (not even ride the bike) since Saturday. My guess is that my PT will not be super impressed. Maybe I'll have a coughing fit (as I did during my first hour class), and she'll understand.
Comments
I'm jealous of your very perfect fingernails!Mine never turn out like that.