I can't wait for my next paycheck since I put in hours and hours of overtime this weekend. Yesterday I corrected homework and essays for eight to nine hours. Today I entered the essay and homework grades into the computer system before I entered the end of the tri grades and comments. Because they will give me a half day next Thursday to enter the tri grades, I probably will only be able to count two hours of this time. My paycheck will still be huge since I spent time putting together a Notebook file (Smartboard) for tomorrow's annotated bibliography lesson. Overtime is typically 1.5 times the regular pay. Fourteen hours should be a nice paycheck. It's too bad it won't come in time for next week's three day weekend.
Today I am thankful for...
1) dinner with Dad and Carol (?)
2) finishing second trimester grades
3) the rest of the evening to chill
Comments
But it's speaks to the sad reality of our education system that we didn't pick up on the joke immediately.
Cute cat. ;)