![]() |
| http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=h7yvwsji2bngl8v6n0o4o3x9k |
We’re gonna win Twins, we’re gonna score!
We’re gonna win Twins, watch that baseball soar!
Knock out a homerun, shout a hip-hooray!
Cheer for the Minnesota Twins today!
We’re gonna win Twins, give it our all!
We’ve got the guys who’ll knock the cover off the ball!
Let’s hear it now for the team that came to play!
Cheer for the Minnesota Twins today!
Target Field has the "highest LEED rating of any ballpark in America" and they recycle/reuse rainwater (or maybe because of the rainwater thing... I really don't know). According to a MLB article, "LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is a rating system that was designed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) to guide and distinguish high performance buildings that have less of an impact on the environment, are healthier for those who use the building and are more profitable than their conventional counterparts." I've been to a game at this field although I have no idea who won or who was playing (besides the Twins). The game was entertaining as I talked to those people around me. Maybe I should have been more attentive, but I really went to check out the new ballpark which was amazing. It's no Wrigley Field, but it's still amazing. Twins fans seem nice enough and most even cheer when the Twins are losing (unlike the obnoxious Vikings (Queens) counterparts). Actually I even own a Twins shirt and wished I liked them. I try to get excited, but it takes some effort. Go Twins.
Today I am thankful for...
1) Sugar Babies
2) Congrats from PT... my glutes are firing which is good.
3) Tonight is the last night of ALC (after school reading program)

Comments