This morning in church we talked about brokenness, Jonah's story, and God's covenant with us through the rainbow. The fragmentation (brokenness) of light creates the rainbow. Instead of correcting my second class of five paragraph essays, I decided to search my photos for rainbows. It seems I really don't take pictures of rainbows. Anyway, I've been grading essays since 1:00, and I only have 1.5 classes out of five graded. I think it's fairly certain that I will not get all five corrected tonight. In reality, my goal is to finish this class and quit. Enough is enough! The brokenness of my day will not form into a rainbow if I do not do something besides correct essays on children's rights... just saying.
I am thankful for...
1) The greeting I received as I entered church this morning, "You caught my attention."
2) The few students who followed directions and wrote fairly decent essays.
3) The West Wing... It's been playing as I correct essays.
Comments