| View from my Window |
My flight from Minneapolis to Philadelphia went well. When I arrived in Philadelphia, things went a bit awry. First I was at the farthest terminal that needed a shuttle bus. I took the little cart to the shuttle and crutched through the airport which is good because the PT seems to think I'm not using my crutches enough. Anyway, I had time to get a sandwich (which was good because I was a bit light headed). Things became a bit more complicated when I realized I needed to walk stairs to the plane. I'm not sure what they're called, but it was a plane that was out on the tarmac with stairs to enter. Of course I immediately panicked trying to figure out how I was going to make the first step. People helped me, but I am not a fan of little planes.
Comments