![]() |
| http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/304756/20120226/oscars-2012-academy-awards-faq-guide-84.htm |
I'm fairly certain that I've never watched the entire Academy Award Show. Since I don't really go the the movies, watching the show is only interesting until they start handing out the awards. This year I saw one of the movies, The Tree of Life. Although I only saw one of the movies, I read three of the books (The Help, Extremely Loud and Incredible Close, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) that became movies. Why did I post about the Oscars if I really have no information? It is such a big hype on the interweb that I thought I should join in. Besides, I'll tune in for the first bit to see the "red carpet" and Billy Crystal although I don't think he'll be great.

Comments
You never read HugoCabret?
I have the new selznick, wonderstruck. Haven't started it yet.
Have you read the new John Green, Fault in our Stars?