Last week I received an e-mail from one of the MILI (Metronet Information Literacy Initiative) instructors explaining that by the end of February we should have 28 posts. I needed six, so I sat down at my computer and entered six posts (from 3:19 pm to 3:43 pm). My posts were complete crap, but when I finished, my total number of posts was 28. At least in one of my posts, I was honest and stated that I found it difficult to post every week about technology although I am constantly using it in my classroom and personal life. I'm not even sure why I felt the need to have the number of needed posts since I'm taking the class for the information and not the credits. The credits are not going to help me. Then this morning a colleague, whom I respect as much as anyone on our staff, told me he was impressed with my weekend posts. When he said this, it made my entire day (perhaps week).
Maybe my motto for the week is post even if it's crap!
Today I'm thankful for...
1) Kind words
2) Dinner with friends
3) The sun setting later in the evening
Comments