I often wonder what allows people to share intimate details with strangers (and friends) on the interweb. You will wonder the same thing after today's post. After not being able to shave my legs for two weeks and knowing I won't be able to for at least another week, I decided to get my legs waxed. The hair on my legs was out of control and completely disgusting. Today I alleviated that problem. Even though I was concerned that it would be painful, I knew I had to do something before I went completely insane. Lavender wax was used and the hair has been removed. It seems that the length of my hair was perfect for waxing. Although I can't imagine letting the hair get that out of control again, I would consider waxing again.
Today's Kindness
Wow! It's amazing how heavy doors can be to one on crutches. Someone (all strangers) rushed to open doors for me today at each place I entered.
I went to the YMCA of the Okobojis (I just like to say it) today twice to ride the stationary bike. The second time I was greeted by a gentleman with a walker asking me if I needed help. When I assured him I appreciated his concern but did not need help, he continued to chat with me making sure I was doing OK.
Comments
5 being ... unbearably unforgettably painful
1 being ... ho hum, i don't even notice this person pulling all my hair out.
I hope Indiana Rock doesn't think that's an oppressive narrative!