I'm not sure that I have the patience for two more weeks of crutches. Actually, I have been very good about asking for help and following directions. Yesterday I e-mailed J a list of things I needed accomplished during her visit. One of these was unloading the dishwasher. The more I thought about the weather and her need to get home to her daughter, I realized I could unload the dishwasher. Unloading the dishwasher was going well. I placed the wine glasses (No, I have not been drinking with the crutches. They're from guests earlier in the week.) under the correct cupboard and went back to the dishwasher, and then my crutches slid down and knocked the wine glasses to the floor. Although I'm able to sweep, I can't bend down to sweep it into the dust pan, so J had to clean up the pile.
Today's Kindness
J was amazing yesterday. Her mom even made me banana bread!
Many are checking on my progress and sending prayers for patience. I'm certain I can use multiple
prayers for patience each day.
S is coming later today. Little does she know that I have a big list for her too. I'm certain she will do it
with kindness and a sense of humor. After all she gets to take out the trash with broken glass.
Comments
C - for laying on the couch and watching tv and not doing jobs.
This averages out to a passing grade.