My hip surgery is on January 13th. I will refrain from my original idea which was to blog each day about one of my fears. Today I decided to suck it up and make the best of my next twelve days by working out each day (working out limited to exercise bike and BodyPump). Since I need to go to the gym twelve times a month to get the discount, I found this to be positive, physically, emotionally, and financially. The idea was perfect until I remembered conferences on the twelfth (Heck, maybe I'll go after conferences). Of course the idea is still a good idea since working out keeps my mind off the fears that seem to creep into my mind when I am not keeping busy. In reality, I'm actually happy about conferences the night before my surgery. It is better than sitting at home freaking out. This afternoon I "put my plan in motion" by going to the gym in time to get 30 minutes on the bike before they closed. I can do this!
My hip surgery is on January 13th. I will refrain from my original idea which was to blog each day about one of my fears. Today I decided to suck it up and make the best of my next twelve days by working out each day (working out limited to exercise bike and BodyPump). Since I need to go to the gym twelve times a month to get the discount, I found this to be positive, physically, emotionally, and financially. The idea was perfect until I remembered conferences on the twelfth (Heck, maybe I'll go after conferences). Of course the idea is still a good idea since working out keeps my mind off the fears that seem to creep into my mind when I am not keeping busy. In reality, I'm actually happy about conferences the night before my surgery. It is better than sitting at home freaking out. This afternoon I "put my plan in motion" by going to the gym in time to get 30 minutes on the bike before they closed. I can do this!

Comments