I realize that sometimes people share too much on the interweb. This is going to be one of those times. Yesterday was traumatic. I had my lanyard with my school keys in my back pocket. When I went to the bathroom at lunch, I forgot to take the keys/lanyard out of my pocket. The keys remained in my pocket while one end fell into the toilet. It was horrifying. I carefully removed the keys from the lanyard, wrapped the wet end in toilet paper, and threw the lanyard away. Trying to remain calm, all I could imagine was a line outside of the bathroom and people wondering, "What the heck is going on?" As calmly as I could, because I was absolutely shaken, I went to the secretaries to see if they had another lanyard for me. After I told them, I realized that this was utterly embarrassing, yet I make it my post this morning. Maybe it will give me the courage I need to face the secretaries today.
Today's Kindness
The secretaries were so kind and didn't even laugh.
My co-teacher in my first hour class offered to find me some kind of chair or something to wheel around my room because I was in serious pain (caused by race with guy next to me on exercise bikes at gym... see my FB status for this one).

Comments
Have you read Matched?