"Before I got in the game, made a change, and got rich
I didn't think hard about using the word bitch
I rapped, I flipped it, I sold it, I lived it
Now with my daughter in this world I curse those that give it"
"No man will degrade her, or call her name
I'm so focused on your future, the degradation has passed
I wish you wealth, health and insight
Forever young you may pass
Blue Ivy Carter, my angel."
Although it seems as though Jay-Z did not write the poem and therefore isn't actually going to stand by the sentiment, it would be nice if the word bitch (and even ho) was not used in song lyrics with the frequency it is currently used. It seems as though 109 out of Jay-Zs 217 songs contain the word bitch. I understand that he probably has had many bitches in his life but...
Today's Kindness
I have chicken noodle soup coming tonight! People are super kind and generous.
Also, I appreciate my PT and her ability to answer (with kindness and information) my many questions without being overwhelmed.
Besides, I don't have a pack back (I use a shoulder bag), so my dad picked one up for me at REI.
Today's Most Awesome Thing Ever...
J (rock start teacher) is taking my classes while I am out. We had a field trip canceled for tomorrow, so I didn't have plans. When I found out the trip was canceled (via interweb because I have nothing else to do), I had a plan for tomorrow. J called me with her plan. We had the same ideas for tomorrow! Life is Good!
I didn't think hard about using the word bitch
I rapped, I flipped it, I sold it, I lived it
Now with my daughter in this world I curse those that give it"
"No man will degrade her, or call her name
I'm so focused on your future, the degradation has passed
I wish you wealth, health and insight
Forever young you may pass
Blue Ivy Carter, my angel."
Although it seems as though Jay-Z did not write the poem and therefore isn't actually going to stand by the sentiment, it would be nice if the word bitch (and even ho) was not used in song lyrics with the frequency it is currently used. It seems as though 109 out of Jay-Zs 217 songs contain the word bitch. I understand that he probably has had many bitches in his life but...
Today's Kindness
I have chicken noodle soup coming tonight! People are super kind and generous.
Also, I appreciate my PT and her ability to answer (with kindness and information) my many questions without being overwhelmed.
Besides, I don't have a pack back (I use a shoulder bag), so my dad picked one up for me at REI.
Today's Most Awesome Thing Ever...
J (rock start teacher) is taking my classes while I am out. We had a field trip canceled for tomorrow, so I didn't have plans. When I found out the trip was canceled (via interweb because I have nothing else to do), I had a plan for tomorrow. J called me with her plan. We had the same ideas for tomorrow! Life is Good!

Comments