I am in need of advice. Should I stick with the new blog style, or revert to the old blog style (current)? Please help me with this decision. Instead of listing the pros and cons of each, I am merely asking for you to comment and tell me which I should use.
Today's Kindness
Last week I asked a colleague to take the after-school reading program because I was sick. She was kind and taught the sometimes tough group of reluctant readers. In addition, she brought me a bottle of Zero Vitamin Water on Friday with a nice note. Vitamin Water was something I hadn't tried. Although the kindness didn't happen today (it's too early in the morning for a lot of kindness), I'm sharing it because I have bought Vitamin Water and am including it in my lunch. The kindness came to mind as I was packing my lunch. The gift that keeps giving...
Also, yesterday a friend posted on my wall asking me if I needed reading material while I was at home... kind and thoughtful.


Comments