Today was "Gold Rules Day" as Iowa State played Kansas State. Although I did not attend the game, I was able to watch while I unpacked from my trip to God's Country. The game was exciting to quite exciting, especially at the end. I love basketball in the Hilton. Iowa State has great basketball fans. Today many dressed in Gold. Iowa State's colors are cardinal and gold, but since Kansans is blue and red, it was gold in Hilton today.
Yep, that's the highlight of my day. Tomorrow I should be able to watch the Iowa State women on FSN unless there's some dumb Minnesota hockey that takes over the screen.
Today's Kindness
I will admit that I am getting used to people opening the doors for me, and when someone watches me struggle without doing anything, I feel disappointed. The good news is the people who open doors outnumber those who watch.
Last night I had dinner with two high school friends. It was a good time. They are both kind to quite kind. One was my protector after surgery.
While I was gone, L came over and watched Kitty Klaus. I remembered last minute that I needed someone, and she was kind enough to take on the task.


Comments