Although I'm not game ready, I'm doing better than I expected. I have a Game Ready ice/compression machine that is the coolest (ice... cool...) thing ever. It ices and compresses my leg while I sit on the couch. Sitting on the couch with my ice machine was not the only event today. With some creativity I was able to take a shower although the process left me tired. Since I only have a tub shower and can only put weight on one leg, this was not easy. Tomorrow I'll visit the PT and hope she's happy with my progress with range of motion and the bike.
I can tell everyone is praying because I have more patience and less pain than I thought I would have.
Today's Kindness
Janette left today. Perhaps I failed to mention it, but I fell three times from my crutches on Friday night. It was pretty gruesome as was getting up the steps into my house. She was awesome! Today was much better, so we were able to chat and watch The West Wing.
Comments
I know you'll ignore this, but maybe don't try
to do so much. REST and RELAXATION are pretty
powerful healing tools.
Sending recuperative thoughts your way!
What can I bring for lunch on Thursday? Taking requests.
Sam has been fighting all daytime sleep, so I have no idea when we'll be there yet. But I'll let you know. Is there is a best time for you?