It's a good thing my friend Janette is coming soon to stay with my while I have surgery because I'm running out of things to do other than eat, and that's not a possibility. My wash is finished. The trash is taken out. Although my floors are swept, no one will know in 24 hours. Dishes are clean and put away. Dial anti-bacterial soap (yuck!!) has been used to bathe my body. Now I sit in "loose fitting clothes" waiting for another 2.5 hours before I need to report. Surgery will begin at 2:30 and last approximately 2.5 hours. Then I'll return home groggy and confused hopefully without pain. Delightful.
Today's Kindness
I'm beginning to think this following this practice when I'm about to have surgery is cheating because everyone is being kind.
Today's kindness comes from the friendly parents who attended conferences last night. It made the night before surgery much easier than planned.

Comments