I don't really know much about yesterday's surgery. The surgeon explained it to me a bit, but I don't remember the conversation. The pictures show the calcification that he told my dear friend and caretaker about, but we can't seem to see the divot the calcification caused. It seems as though the calcification may have caused the muscles to react differently plus the muscles around the hip are "loosey goosey". Yep, that's all I know... nothing really.
Today is going fairly well although last night was a bit difficult. I'm mainly keeping ahead of the pain. I did a bit on the exercise bike today, and it wiped me out. Range of motion exercises will wait for at least on hour while I take time to read.
Today's Kindness
My dear friend, Janette, is staying with me and doing EVERYTHING for me. Her beau texted and asked for my address. Today Davanni's delivered pizza and salad. It was beyond kind and a great lunch (and honestly dinner).
Comments
Thanks for inspiring me to eat more pizza!
Glad you're home safe and sound.