Argh (from Urban Dictionary)
1. An exclamation of annoyance, exasperation, or other negative factor.
2. The sound a made by a stereotypical pirate.
I am not making the sound of a stereotypical pirate, I am exclaiming annoyance. Honestly, I've tried my best to be positive during this experience, but a phone call from J (the teacher teaching my class while I'm gone) left me frustrated. She is annoyed with the same thing that often annoys me (which I can't professionally discuss in this format). Although I don't think this is the reason she won't be able to teach for me next week (If the surgeon says I can't go back... Now I must go back, so he better cooperate.), I'm guessing it has a bit to do with her decision. Unless, maybe Jdoc would come in and teach for a week. Argghh...
I'm frustrated with my lack of energy.
I'm frustrated with the icy sidewalks outside although I've stayed inside all day, also frustrating.
I'm frustrated with my dog bite attorney.
I'm frustrated with...
Actually, I'm kind of crabby and frustrated with almost everything.
Today's Kindess...
M is coming over this evening (after a super long day at work) to help out. It will be fun to talk to her more than anything.
J is sending lasagna with M.
My dad's girlfriend's sister called today and chatted with me for over 1/2 hour.
Comments
I'm less crabby due to this generosity.