While my posts on Facebook are typically irrelevant (as with my posts on my blog), I have at least one friend who always posts relevant information. Today she posted the picture that I've stolen for my blog. Of course I had no idea today was the anniversary of The Massacre at Wounded Knee. I often to quite often wish I was more informed. The picture initiated my doing a bit of research (using Sweetsearch.com) about the massacre. Basically, in typical fashion, the white men didn't appreciate the Ghost Dance of the Natives. Yes, there's more...
While my posts on Facebook are typically irrelevant (as with my posts on my blog), I have at least one friend who always posts relevant information. Today she posted the picture that I've stolen for my blog. Of course I had no idea today was the anniversary of The Massacre at Wounded Knee. I often to quite often wish I was more informed. The picture initiated my doing a bit of research (using Sweetsearch.com) about the massacre. Basically, in typical fashion, the white men didn't appreciate the Ghost Dance of the Natives. Yes, there's more...

Comments