One of my favorite books to use with creative writing is The Mysteries of Harris Burdick. If you don't know the story of this picture book, look it up. The pictures and titles are phenomenal. Today I received The Chronicles of Harris Burdock as a Christmas present. It is fabulous, and I can't wait until I have time to sit down and read the stories. Basically some well know authors (Stephen King, Walter Dean Myers, Lois Lowry, etc.) wrote stories to go with the pictures (which really don't have known stories... look it up, I tell you). It's exciting! Really, look it up!
One of my favorite books to use with creative writing is The Mysteries of Harris Burdick. If you don't know the story of this picture book, look it up. The pictures and titles are phenomenal. Today I received The Chronicles of Harris Burdock as a Christmas present. It is fabulous, and I can't wait until I have time to sit down and read the stories. Basically some well know authors (Stephen King, Walter Dean Myers, Lois Lowry, etc.) wrote stories to go with the pictures (which really don't have known stories... look it up, I tell you). It's exciting! Really, look it up!

Comments