Typically I don't attend staff gathering because I don't want to get stuck talking to people I don't really appreciate. Last night I went and enjoyed the people (except one) with whom I talked. In reality I stayed a bit too late and had too much holiday cheer. This became obviously clear tonight at the gym as I sweated out that cheer. Today I learned about an app ("Don't Drink and Dial") that may come in handy for people during this season of holiday cheer. It made me laugh. There was certainly a time in my life in which this app would have been helpful. Enjoy the holiday cheer safely. Happy Holidays!
Typically I don't attend staff gathering because I don't want to get stuck talking to people I don't really appreciate. Last night I went and enjoyed the people (except one) with whom I talked. In reality I stayed a bit too late and had too much holiday cheer. This became obviously clear tonight at the gym as I sweated out that cheer. Today I learned about an app ("Don't Drink and Dial") that may come in handy for people during this season of holiday cheer. It made me laugh. There was certainly a time in my life in which this app would have been helpful. Enjoy the holiday cheer safely. Happy Holidays!

Comments