Last night I went to get my sixty-four cents, out of my change compartment in my car, to buy a fountain Diet Pepsi at SA. As I was digging for the last penny, my finger nail dug into chocolate. Since I tend to eat (often to quite often) in my car and tend to eat chocolate (often to quite often), it's not surprising that I have chocolate pieces in the change compartment. This has happened before, but tonight I decided to clean it out. Tuesday they will clean the inside and outside of my car as they do every two months. I thought about waiting for them, but why would they know to take the change out, so they could take care of the chocolate mess? Anyway, I also decided to clean the change ($8.94) too.
Did I mention this is my 34th post of this blog challenge? Who says one can't post about absolutely nothing?!
Comments