Today was a day of informative meetings. At the first meeting I learned that Christopher's middle name is Robin, Christopher Robin. Actually this is not true, but I added it to the minutes I send to my colleagues as if it was a fact. During the next meeting I learned new interesting technology tricks. It was, after all, a technology meeting. My new knowledge, however, came from a friend at my table and not from the instructor. If one types "do a barrel roll" into Google, it is super cool. I love roller coasters, and I love barrel rolls.
Why are you watching the Youtube video? Try it on your computer. My friend also shared this link with other cool "Google surprises" such as "What is the loneliest number?".
Why are you watching the Youtube video? Try it on your computer. My friend also shared this link with other cool "Google surprises" such as "What is the loneliest number?".

Comments