One of the RSS feeds I subscribe to is Free Technology for Teachers. Today it talked about an app that made flashcards for students to use for study. Soon I will be teaching sentences in my classroom and teaching the students the needed vocabulary is a drag. This app may be the answer. I started a file with words and definitions. If you subscribe to the free app, I think you can view my sentence flashcards (entitled VVM Sentences). Please, please download the app and search to see if you can view my flashcards and let me know. This could be exciting to quite exciting.
One of the RSS feeds I subscribe to is Free Technology for Teachers. Today it talked about an app that made flashcards for students to use for study. Soon I will be teaching sentences in my classroom and teaching the students the needed vocabulary is a drag. This app may be the answer. I started a file with words and definitions. If you subscribe to the free app, I think you can view my sentence flashcards (entitled VVM Sentences). Please, please download the app and search to see if you can view my flashcards and let me know. This could be exciting to quite exciting.

Comments