Today my school mailbox had two birthday items. The first was a super funny birthday card (picture above) that read, "Wait 'til you're sober before updating your Facebook page." The next was a "I ♥ the Hoff Super Fantastic Activity Fun Book." I'm not really sure who put this in, but I remember having a conversation with someone about this a couple of weeks ago. If you left the activity book, you should reveal yourself. I think he's gross which is probably why it's sooooo funny. People are certainly more creative than I pretend to be.
Today my school mailbox had two birthday items. The first was a super funny birthday card (picture above) that read, "Wait 'til you're sober before updating your Facebook page." The next was a "I ♥ the Hoff Super Fantastic Activity Fun Book." I'm not really sure who put this in, but I remember having a conversation with someone about this a couple of weeks ago. If you left the activity book, you should reveal yourself. I think he's gross which is probably why it's sooooo funny. People are certainly more creative than I pretend to be.


Comments
What I said was: Umm, the Hoff is awesome. Clearly you are not watching enough Knight Rider episodes...
What I wrote before is this:
That is very hilarious.