11.11.11 happening on a Friday is awesome.
Of course 11.11.11 is a palindrome, but the only palindrome I can think of is race car. Maybe I should end with race car. Plus let's admit it. Palindrome, the word, would be its own awesome if it was actually a palindrome itself.
The video I'm starting class with today is also awesome. Actually it would be more awesome if they had correctly capitalized Grandpa. Remember, if you can substitute someone's name for the word grandpa then it's capitalized.
I can only hope that my meeting with the PT is also awesome.
BTW- I did set the date and time, so I could publish at 11:11 on 11.11.11. Perhaps it is a bit lame, but I am fully embracing the day of eleven.
Of course 11.11.11 is a palindrome, but the only palindrome I can think of is race car. Maybe I should end with race car. Plus let's admit it. Palindrome, the word, would be its own awesome if it was actually a palindrome itself.
The video I'm starting class with today is also awesome. Actually it would be more awesome if they had correctly capitalized Grandpa. Remember, if you can substitute someone's name for the word grandpa then it's capitalized.
I can only hope that my meeting with the PT is also awesome.
BTW- I did set the date and time, so I could publish at 11:11 on 11.11.11. Perhaps it is a bit lame, but I am fully embracing the day of eleven.

Comments
J:)
with dynamic view, do you lose your side bars? I can't get my blogroll to show up when I switchover and I don't like that.