According to the MRI my hip problem has a name, FAI with Labral Tearing/Fraying. My orthopedic doctor gave me the news today. During my last visit she said I was skinny. Today she told me I wasn't old. Unfortunately she also told me I need to see a different orthopedic surgeon and probably need to have surgery. The good news is that I can go back to my physical therapist, whom I like. The bad news is that I can't get into the new doctor until December. Woot Woot! Crutches in December...
According to the MRI my hip problem has a name, FAI with Labral Tearing/Fraying. My orthopedic doctor gave me the news today. During my last visit she said I was skinny. Today she told me I wasn't old. Unfortunately she also told me I need to see a different orthopedic surgeon and probably need to have surgery. The good news is that I can go back to my physical therapist, whom I like. The bad news is that I can't get into the new doctor until December. Woot Woot! Crutches in December...

Comments