I left this morning a little after eight and returned home this evening a little after eight. Instead of taking the quicker route home, through Mankato, from Okoboji, I took I90 to I35 and stopped at the Medford Outlet Mall. Plus, I also made a quick stop at Kohls. My goal was to purchase a skirt, a pair of jeans, and a sweater for $100. My purchases: two skirts, a fleece, a pair of jeans, and a sweater for $100.71. Yep, I'd say that was a success. My failure could have been the color choices; there's a lot of grey, blue, and black in that pile.
I left this morning a little after eight and returned home this evening a little after eight. Instead of taking the quicker route home, through Mankato, from Okoboji, I took I90 to I35 and stopped at the Medford Outlet Mall. Plus, I also made a quick stop at Kohls. My goal was to purchase a skirt, a pair of jeans, and a sweater for $100. My purchases: two skirts, a fleece, a pair of jeans, and a sweater for $100.71. Yep, I'd say that was a success. My failure could have been the color choices; there's a lot of grey, blue, and black in that pile.
Comments