R & R usually stands for rest and relaxation. Yesterday it stood for Rams and Rangers. As planned Vicki and I went to the Cowboys Stadium to watch the Rams play the Cowboys. The outcome was dismal. While the Rams were getting crushed in Cowboys Stadium, we received a text asking if we wanted World Series Tickets for face value ($100). As we were debating the price dropped to $50, so we said, "Yes."
(view of Rangers stadium from Cowboys stadium)
After the Rams game we walked the short distance to the Rangers Ballpark to watch game four of the 2011 World Series. The Rangers game unlike the Rams game had a great outcome since the Rangers won (I hate the Cardinals.). It was a crazy day of football and baseball. The game was over late, and we arrived back home around midnight which made today's early alarm for my flight back less than desirable. After the plane landed, I took a cab to school and taught the second half of the day. Now it's time for a nap.
(view of Cowboys stadium from Rangers stadium)
Comments