Why didn't I ask the orthopedic doctor more questions?
Why did I say I'd share at church tomorrow?
If they can invent a car that parks itself, why can't they invent a dishwasher that loads and unloads itself?
Why am I on the computer when I should be getting something accomplished?
Why don't I have short-sleeved Rams t-shirts to wear next week in Dallas?
Why do the Cyclones continue to turn the ball over?
How bad will the Packers beat the Rams tomorrow? Will I be able to watch the entire game?
Is LH going to blog about her new camera?
What am I going to say tomorrow in church? Why am I saying anything at all?
Is 5:55 too early to go to bed? Would I be able to sleep if I did?
Why did I decide to wear shorts today when I had to scrape the windows this morning?
Should I continue with the questions, or should I try to accomplish something/anything?
Why are you still reading this? Are you still reading this?
Why did I say I'd share at church tomorrow?
If they can invent a car that parks itself, why can't they invent a dishwasher that loads and unloads itself?
Why am I on the computer when I should be getting something accomplished?
Why don't I have short-sleeved Rams t-shirts to wear next week in Dallas?
Why do the Cyclones continue to turn the ball over?
How bad will the Packers beat the Rams tomorrow? Will I be able to watch the entire game?
Is LH going to blog about her new camera?
What am I going to say tomorrow in church? Why am I saying anything at all?
Is 5:55 too early to go to bed? Would I be able to sleep if I did?
Why did I decide to wear shorts today when I had to scrape the windows this morning?
Should I continue with the questions, or should I try to accomplish something/anything?
Why are you still reading this? Are you still reading this?
Comments
Your 4th question is the story of my life!