I know how this sounds. No really, I do. It sounds like I'm losing it. The truth is I'm losing things, or someone's taking things. Last week it started with a pack of gum (green Stride) from the my car. They took the gum yet left the money. A couple days later my face lotion came up missing. Yesterday it was one of the dryer balls although I will admit I found it in my sheets. Today it continued. My bright pink sports bra is not in the drawer. Some may say that I'm going absolutely crazy, but I think someone is trying to make me look crazier than I already happen to be.
BTW- It looks like this image without the the lady wearing it (or it did the last time I saw it.).
BTW- It looks like this image without the the lady wearing it (or it did the last time I saw it.).

Comments