This morning I followed Vicki through her school day of visiting her Adaptive Physical Education students talking with them and doing evaluations. I had a great time interacting with the students. After lunch in the park, we headed over to a local high school to set up for tomorrow's "Sports Extravaganza". It's a track and field event for visually impaired and blind students put on by Region X Education Service Center (servicing Dallas metroplex) and the Lyons Club.
In the evening I hung out and watched goalball (also visually impaired/blind students). It was interesting to quite interesting. I'm not sure that I would do well blindfolded attempting this.
I have loved hanging out with my dear friend and these special needs kids. Tomorrow we will work Sports Extravaganza all day. Maybe I'll even have time to take pictures. It seemed today was too busy for photos.
In the evening I hung out and watched goalball (also visually impaired/blind students). It was interesting to quite interesting. I'm not sure that I would do well blindfolded attempting this.
I have loved hanging out with my dear friend and these special needs kids. Tomorrow we will work Sports Extravaganza all day. Maybe I'll even have time to take pictures. It seemed today was too busy for photos.
Comments