It's 83º outside, and I'm sitting in my third meeting of the day. Are you kidding me? Sitting through meetings is typically not a positive experience for me. Two meetings in one afternoon followed by a meeting with my principal at noon is certainly not positive. Don't worry. Life isn't horrible. I stopped at Holiday on the way to the second meeting for a fountain Diet Pepsi and a candy bar. Holiday has TWIN BINGS!!!! Yep!! Twin Bings! This made me super excited, and I'm bringing this positivity into my meeting. Plus, I'm posting to my blog, so I will be able to go outside when the meeting is finished. Woot Woot!
It's 83º outside, and I'm sitting in my third meeting of the day. Are you kidding me? Sitting through meetings is typically not a positive experience for me. Two meetings in one afternoon followed by a meeting with my principal at noon is certainly not positive. Don't worry. Life isn't horrible. I stopped at Holiday on the way to the second meeting for a fountain Diet Pepsi and a candy bar. Holiday has TWIN BINGS!!!! Yep!! Twin Bings! This made me super excited, and I'm bringing this positivity into my meeting. Plus, I'm posting to my blog, so I will be able to go outside when the meeting is finished. Woot Woot!

Comments