Pill, I think that's what the little fuzz balls that end up on this fleece are called. I love this fleece for the beginning of fall since it's super light weight although I rarely wear it because it pills all over. The pill shows through the fleece leaving unwanted bumps in the wrong places. Recently I bought two different de-pillers (my word). One is called a sweater stone and is made from natural and recycled materials, so it is my favorite. Both seem to work although I'm not sure that the picture shows the results. Maybe I'll wear my fleece in a couple of weeks when it cools down since the pilling (another made up word) is gone.
Pill, I think that's what the little fuzz balls that end up on this fleece are called. I love this fleece for the beginning of fall since it's super light weight although I rarely wear it because it pills all over. The pill shows through the fleece leaving unwanted bumps in the wrong places. Recently I bought two different de-pillers (my word). One is called a sweater stone and is made from natural and recycled materials, so it is my favorite. Both seem to work although I'm not sure that the picture shows the results. Maybe I'll wear my fleece in a couple of weeks when it cools down since the pilling (another made up word) is gone.
Comments