Although my alarm was set for 6:30 am, I'm not sure if it was the alarm that woke me or the "pop, pop, pppppop, POP, pop" in the background. At first I couldn't figure out what it was. Then I realized it was the firing of guns. It must have been the opening of goose hunting season in Iowa. Upon the realization that the noise was guns being fired, I decided to skip the walk and stay in bed a little while longer.
Although my alarm was set for 6:30 am, I'm not sure if it was the alarm that woke me or the "pop, pop, pppppop, POP, pop" in the background. At first I couldn't figure out what it was. Then I realized it was the firing of guns. It must have been the opening of goose hunting season in Iowa. Upon the realization that the noise was guns being fired, I decided to skip the walk and stay in bed a little while longer.
Comments