zero hour- (n) the scheduled time for the start of an action (especially a military operation) The American Heritage dic-tion-ar-y Fourth Edition
Rocket Man by Elton John
"She packed my bags last night pre-flight
Zero hour nine a.m.
And I’m gonna be high as a kite by then"
I don't know how it relates, but I heard this song yesterday. It made me think of today's post, 'Z'. Actually it sorta fits since this summer (view image) is zooming by, and "zero hour" comes on Monday when I have to go back to work. Today I "packed my bags" with the school stuff that needs to return on Monday. Although I'm not really prepared to start on Monday, I know that it will be good. The training last week and the meetings over the last couple weeks have helped prepare me for this change. I merely wish "zero hour" was actually nine am because I'm not prepared for an earlier start.
26 days, 26 posts, 26 letters of the alphabet... mission accomplished
Comments
And thanks for the Elton song. I like that one.