Yesterday, in preparation for today's trip to visit my brother and today's blog of 'X', I sent my brother a text asking if he would be willing to break a bone while I was visiting him in Okoboji. My plan was simple. He breaks a bone. We go to the emergency room. I take a picture and post a blog of our adventures. Brilliant! This morning he called questioning my plan. "Why don't you write about X-Ray Spex?" he asked. "I don't know X-Ray Spex," I answered. "Yes you do. They sang Ballroom Blitz," he provided. Although it was not a stellar plan like the broken bone and X-ray, I asked him to send me the link.
This is what I received.
I was wrong. the glam rock band, Sweet, plays Ballroom Blitz. I was thinking of the punk rock band the X-Ray Spex who are also famous and sing the following song which may or may not be appropriate for you blog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogypBUCb7DA.
There isn't necessarily an appropriate or not appropriate for my blog. I'm not even sure that Ballroom Blitz is a better video, but I am going to use a the video for my graphic. Feel free to watch both Ballroom Blitz and Oh Bondage! Up Yours! (It's not surprising that I didn't know X-Ray Specs.) Actually you may choose to skip the videos today!
This is what I received.
I was wrong. the glam rock band, Sweet, plays Ballroom Blitz. I was thinking of the punk rock band the X-Ray Spex who are also famous and sing the following song which may or may not be appropriate for you blog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogypBUCb7DA.
There isn't necessarily an appropriate or not appropriate for my blog. I'm not even sure that Ballroom Blitz is a better video, but I am going to use a the video for my graphic. Feel free to watch both Ballroom Blitz and Oh Bondage! Up Yours! (It's not surprising that I didn't know X-Ray Specs.) Actually you may choose to skip the videos today!
Comments