Image: School supplies piled in the garage.
Although I don't need to be back at school until Monday the 29th, I've already started having meetings and workshops. I need to make it QUIT. This has my mind reeling with ideas. I need to make it QUIT. Basically, I'm starting to stress out, and it's too early to be stressing out. I need to make it QUIT. Instead of worrying about school and my list of things to accomplish, I need to be spending time enjoying the remaining days (beautiful, perfect weather) of summer.
Although I don't need to be back at school until Monday the 29th, I've already started having meetings and workshops. I need to make it QUIT. This has my mind reeling with ideas. I need to make it QUIT. Basically, I'm starting to stress out, and it's too early to be stressing out. I need to make it QUIT. Instead of worrying about school and my list of things to accomplish, I need to be spending time enjoying the remaining days (beautiful, perfect weather) of summer.
Comments