O is for Obama
I only have enough energy for a short post about Obama... on again... off again. His recent trip to the Midwest reminded me of why I voted for him. Unfortunately, I can't forget his campaign speeches differ from his actual presidency. Perhaps I'm most upset of his failure to merely show up in Wisconsin and support the Union workers, but that's not it. In a text conversation with a friend, I was warned that I should make sure I spoke positively about Obama since an undecided voter may be listening. Any Republican would probably be worse than Obama, but it doesn't alleviate my frustration. At one point I said that "at least GW was terrorizing other countries not his own." Quickly I commented, "Ok... I take that back... kind of..." Terrorizing is too strong, but I do feel that the middle class and those living in poverty are taking huge hits under this administration. Of course it's the Republicans and not Obama, but he is not helping and/or supporting his constituents. I wish I had the same enthusiasm I did at his Inauguration. Oops... enough I'm getting frustrated again.
Comments