My brother arrived from Santa Cruz today. I picked him up from the airport, and we drove to Okoboji. When we arrived, Michael called Dad about something he needed to know. While he was talking to Michael, he told him where to find the password for the wireless internet. As I overheard the conversation, I swore with exuberance. It seems at least twice this summer I had cut the zip cords that connected the modem to a post, so I could find the password and reconnect it. Michael is given the password without any work. "I always knew Michael was the chosen one," I exclaimed.
My brother arrived from Santa Cruz today. I picked him up from the airport, and we drove to Okoboji. When we arrived, Michael called Dad about something he needed to know. While he was talking to Michael, he told him where to find the password for the wireless internet. As I overheard the conversation, I swore with exuberance. It seems at least twice this summer I had cut the zip cords that connected the modem to a post, so I could find the password and reconnect it. Michael is given the password without any work. "I always knew Michael was the chosen one," I exclaimed.
Comments
"He got a computer; I got a car." Movie?
Michael looks like a cool dude.