Several weeks ago I asked for suggestions for my walking/jogging playlist. My request was made on Facebook and my blog. Although I had some great suggestions, my playlist is not perfected. This morning as I dodged rain puddles and started week three of C25K, my playlist made me sluggish. A jogging playlist should not make one sluggish. As Usher sang "Moving Mountains", I was certain I would need to move mountains to keep running. I ended with Eminem's "Shake That" which had a great beat, but the lyrics are too much for a cool down. Those two songs plus the three Train songs have been removed. Yesterday I removed "Redemption Song", good song, too slow. I guess it's a work in progress. BTW- Any suggestions?
L is also for La Luna since there is a full moon tonight!
Comments
Krista Detour - Rich Man's Life...strong steady beat
Magic Carpet Ride (Fat Boy Slim Version...really hoppin!)
From the Slumdog Millionaire soundtracl: Ringa Ringa and Paper Planes
Lust for Life (Yo Lo Tango)
I Thank You (ZZ Top)
Heaven when we're home (The Wailin' Jennys)
Turning Japanese (The Vapors)
Adir Adirim (by Balkan Beat Box--they were at Lotus one year!)
And my all time favorite running song....Baby Got Back, by Sir Mix A Lot ;) ;) ;) I end up running and laughing at the same time
Hope you find something you like here!!!
Julie