Heinous, Hazardous, Haunting, Hideous, Helpless...
Last night I hit the wall. The ants game back again. This time it wasn't the little annoying ants, it was the big, disgusting (even more than the little ones) ants. I freaked out because it seems like they won't leave me alone. Instead of keeping calm, I went crazy. Maybe this is because I've tried the orange stuff, the Terro stuff, and I've cleaned my floor more in the last two weeks than I did all winter. Of course they waited to make their appearance after the hardware stores were closed, so I called Walgreens to see if they had Raid. Yep, Raid! Hazardous and unsafe for animals, yep, Raid! Immediately I pulled out the range and refrigerator and sprayed Raid like a crazy woman. The door to the deck was also sprayed. Was my cat in danger? Probably, but the ants were haunting my home. Screaming at the cat and using a small barricade, I kept the cat out of the kitchen. An hour later I was a bit calmer, and both the cat and I were safe in my room.
When I posted on Facebook that I was freaking out, my brother attached this article and the picture for today's post. Helpful? I think not!
Comments