According to Merriam Webster's Dictionary, the definition for exasperate is as follows:
a: to excite the anger of: enrage
b: to cause irritation or annoyance to: aggravate
I don't believe that I am enraged, but I am certainly aggravated. Last night was the second or third night I couldn't sleep because of my hip flexor pain (more on H... Hip Flexor day). Finally, after the third application of the greenish, bluish goo (Biofreeze) and the second helping of Advil, I was able to rest (around 4am). Instead of bounding out of bed at 7:00 to ready for the farmer's market, I remained in bed finally able to rest. Well, I would have been able to rest if the cat hadn't disturbed my slumber. He was insistent to quite insistent, so I arose to feed him only to find he was probably more concerned with the ants in his food dish than he was with actually being fed. This is the third time these ants have appeared in the last ten days. EXASPERATING.
Trying to find the source, I pulled out the range. I'm still not sure of the source, but I tried to use my orange spray to kill the ones under the range and near the food dish. Since I have used this twice without the results I wish (complete eradication), I went back to the hardware store. The helpful gentleman gave me these Terro (?) ant traps. We'll see if they actually work. Even if they don't, I will need to clean my kitchen floor yet again. EXASPERATING.
I also wanted to attend Bodypump this morning, but my hip flexors were too sore to walk to Uptown. Parking is impossible with the Uptown Art Fair, so I abandoned the idea of gym time. Besides I probably need to rest them today, so I can stay on track with my every other day attempt at C25K. Tomorrow is the given day. Plus, I will need to talk to the physical therapist next week about my agony, and she might put a respite on the entire C25K endeavor. EXASPERATING.
At least I was able to buy produce at the farmer's market. I always find my trip a calming experience and a healthy experience. Plus, I always seem to find people with whom I want to chat. Today I asked a young vendor if I could take pictures of his eggplants (e is for eggplant). I find them amazing and beautiful, but what do people do with them (other than eggplant parmesan)?
a: to excite the anger of: enrage
b: to cause irritation or annoyance to: aggravate
I don't believe that I am enraged, but I am certainly aggravated. Last night was the second or third night I couldn't sleep because of my hip flexor pain (more on H... Hip Flexor day). Finally, after the third application of the greenish, bluish goo (Biofreeze) and the second helping of Advil, I was able to rest (around 4am). Instead of bounding out of bed at 7:00 to ready for the farmer's market, I remained in bed finally able to rest. Well, I would have been able to rest if the cat hadn't disturbed my slumber. He was insistent to quite insistent, so I arose to feed him only to find he was probably more concerned with the ants in his food dish than he was with actually being fed. This is the third time these ants have appeared in the last ten days. EXASPERATING.
Trying to find the source, I pulled out the range. I'm still not sure of the source, but I tried to use my orange spray to kill the ones under the range and near the food dish. Since I have used this twice without the results I wish (complete eradication), I went back to the hardware store. The helpful gentleman gave me these Terro (?) ant traps. We'll see if they actually work. Even if they don't, I will need to clean my kitchen floor yet again. EXASPERATING.
I also wanted to attend Bodypump this morning, but my hip flexors were too sore to walk to Uptown. Parking is impossible with the Uptown Art Fair, so I abandoned the idea of gym time. Besides I probably need to rest them today, so I can stay on track with my every other day attempt at C25K. Tomorrow is the given day. Plus, I will need to talk to the physical therapist next week about my agony, and she might put a respite on the entire C25K endeavor. EXASPERATING.
At least I was able to buy produce at the farmer's market. I always find my trip a calming experience and a healthy experience. Plus, I always seem to find people with whom I want to chat. Today I asked a young vendor if I could take pictures of his eggplants (e is for eggplant). I find them amazing and beautiful, but what do people do with them (other than eggplant parmesan)?
Comments
I hope that hip feels better!
And, I've used Terro on multiple occasions and it works like a charm, plus I like seeing the ring of dead ants around it.
I am not happy about how buggy it's been this summer. At all.