Although I make sure I workout at the gym at least twelve times a month (even when I spent a week in Guatemala), my cardio workout is lacking. Recently I downloaded the Couch to 5K app to my iPhone and iPod. Today was the day I chose to start. When I left at 6:50am, it was 78ยบ with a dew point of 73 and 82% humidity. I'm ready for lower humidity. Will I be successful with this C25K thing? Although I would like the answer to be yes, I question how it will all work once school starts. The first help would be if the humidity would diminish.
Although I make sure I workout at the gym at least twelve times a month (even when I spent a week in Guatemala), my cardio workout is lacking. Recently I downloaded the Couch to 5K app to my iPhone and iPod. Today was the day I chose to start. When I left at 6:50am, it was 78ยบ with a dew point of 73 and 82% humidity. I'm ready for lower humidity. Will I be successful with this C25K thing? Although I would like the answer to be yes, I question how it will all work once school starts. The first help would be if the humidity would diminish.

Comments
I need to keep this going when school starts.
Yay for C25K!